Preparing Pennsylvania for Our Future!
The Green Party presents an alternative to the two-party system that governs based on the the will of a few while ignoring the needs of the many. We will advance the restructuring of our social, political and economic institutions away from a system which is controlled by and mostly benefits a powerful few. We will create a government that is democratic and represents the many people of the Commonwealth.
- No More Dirty Industry Hand Outs
- Ban Fracking Statewide
- Sustainable and Ecologically Responsible Jobs
- A Just Transition For Workers and Families, including Medicare for All as part of an Economic Bill of Rights
- Pass a "Gift Ban" Prevent Legislators from taking Lobbyist Cash
- Ranked Choice Voting, Proportional Representation with multi-member districts for legislative offices, Equitable Ballot Access
- End Cash Bail
- Reduce Incarceration and Recidivism
- Cannabis Decriminalization
- An Equitable Tax Code
- Close Corporate Tax Evasion Loopholes
Our candidates bring with them the years of work done by citizen activists and organizers who advocate for Ecological Wisdom, Social Justice, Grassroots Democracy, and Peace as leading values of just societies. Together they will work to widen the conversation about how to bring Pennsylvania forward into a sustainable and equitable future.